Our background in patient education begins with storytelling.
We began developing the ‘Speaking From Experience’ library of patient and carer experiences at a time when the only way to access the experiences of others was to attend a support group. We knew from first-hand experience that attending a support group was not for everyone, and believed that filming interviews with positive role models would make this form of health communication more accessible.
Today, narrative communication in healthcare is supported by evidence. It is recognised as a crucial component of health education. People not only want to know what their diagnosis means from a medical perspective – they also want to know how others have dealt with the situation they find themselves in.
The development of our content library, comprising hundreds of patient stories and animations, led to the creation of our content distribution platform, GoShare Healthcare. GoShare makes it easy for health professionals to send customised content bundles to patients.
Our six complementary services provide health professionals and health organisations with effective patient education solutions.
How can we work together?
- Licence our content library for your own website.
- Subscribe to GoShare Healthcare to send customised bundles of resources to your patients, drawn from our content library and your own resources.
- Engage us to develop bespoke health resources (videos and animations).
- Engage us to develop and deliver health webinars or scheduled digital information programs for your patients, members or employees.
- Advertise on Healthily TV